Only 4 days left until Valentine’s Day, do you know what your doing for your special someone? No fear, if you haven’t figured out the perfect way to say “I love you” on Valentine’s Day, just use one of my 10 last minute valentine’s day ideas. I have compiled 10 ideas that I absolutely LOVE and are easy to do at the last minute. They may be quick, but can be super meaningful.
- Donut you know I love you – Have your special someones’ favorite doughnut waiting for them when they get up.
- Sticky Love Notes – Leave sticky love notes on the mirror in a shape or around the house in places you know they will see as they are getting ready (think toothbrush, milk carton, inside their shoe, etc)
- Dessert Love – Add Valentine’s colors or heart sprinkles to their favorite dessert for after dinner
- Printable Love Coupon Book – print out this adorable coupon book and serve it up with breakfast in bed
- Simple Snacks – Grab some of your lovers favorite snacks and put cute notes on each one for them to have throughout the day
- You’re a Catch – Write a list of reasons why you love them on an object and give it to them. I love this baseball idea because I did this once for Kevin when we were dating.
- Cinnamon Roll Hearts – Make food in heart shapes to get in the Valentine’s mood
- Cut out hearts – Cut out hearts and leave notes around the house, in the car, at their desk, etc
- Home Movie Theater – Turn your house into a movie theater and watch your favorite movie together. Kevin and I love doing this on Valentine’s Day, it has kind of turned into a tradition!
- Make A Alphabet Book – List out all the things you love about them from A to Z and put it in book form if you have time/are creative, or present it in your own special way
I hope you have a great Valentine’s Day! Good Luck planning!
Check out this month’s featured sponsor: