Summer is such a fun time to have date nights and their are so many options of things to do. Here are 20 affordable summer date ideas that won’t break the bank! Be sure to check your local paper or website for fun activities in your area. In the summer, lots of towns have fun free events.
1. Go on a hike in a beautiful park
2. Play mini golf (you can normally find coupons in the paper or online)
3. Check your local summer events, sometimes they offer free movies in the park, etc
4. Check online for free concerts in your area. Maybe at nice pizza place or outdoor restaurant and enjoy.
5. Outdoor picnic – you each choose your favorite snacks
6. Volunteer at a local pet shelter
7. Go Bowling. Lots of bowling alleys have dollar fun nights!
8. Play arcade games like your kids again
9. Go to the zoo
10. Go on an ice cream date
11. POOL DAY!! (my favorite, complete with a sonic run)
12. Water gun fight
13. Check out local food trucks
14. Backyard camp out
15. Go roller blading together
16. Wii Game Competition
17. Grill out and have friends over for a game night
18. Bake cookies for your neighbors and pass them out. Doing something nice for someone together is so rewarding!
19. Pick a netflix series and have a movie binge day!
20. Rent canoes or kayaks and hit the local lake or beach.