10 Best Marriage Posts Lately
My absolute favorite posts to write are ones on marriage and faith. I just love sharing about my marriage and faith in hopes that it will help others. I try to be as transparent as possible and give real life experiences that others can relate to in their lives. Lately, I have really been enjoying reading posts by other bloggers on marriage as well, so I thought I would share the 10 best marriage posts I have read lately.
1. 5 Scriptures to Pray Over Your Marriage by Lysa TerKeurst as seen on Lysa TerKeurst
2. 3 Things I’d Like To See My Husband Do As A Spiritual Leader Of Our Family by Mandy Rose as seen on Marriage More
3. 7 Ways to Fight for Your Marriage by Katie as seen on Double The Batch
4. 3 Practical Ways To Bless Your Spouse by Michael and Carlie Kercheval as seen on For The Family
5. 20 Little Things That Make A Big Difference In Your Marriage by Lisa as seen on Club 31 Women
6. What Makes Marriage Hard? These 5 Things (Among Others) by Erica Layne as seen on Let Why Lead
7. I am Caught In A Love Triangle And You Should Be Too! by Jennifer as seen on Unveiled Wife
8. To the Wife Who’s Ready To Run… by Michelle Lindsey as seen on Nitty Gritty Love
9. 4 Mistakes Couples Make When Fighting by Darlene Schacht as seen on Time-Warp Wife
10. To Wives: Before You Were “Mommy” by Becky as seen on Scissortail Silk
Love these articles? Keep up with others I love by follow my “Marriage” Pinterest board.
Check out this month’s featured sponsor: