Top 15 Best Date Nights
1. Classic: Dinner and a movie. It may be the most common date, but I love dinner and a good movie at the theater. The date should be filled with good food and buttered popcorn.
2. Active: Do something active together. Go to a park and play a game of Horse together. Go the batting cages, play mini golf, etc. Go have fun and maybe even get a little competitive.
3. Gaming: Have a Wii game championship. Pick your 3 favorite and have a playoff. Winner gets to pick dessert or have some other wager.
4. Inside: Night at home. Make a fun dinner, grab a red box or play a board game. Have a fun night at home.
5. Out Of The Box: Do something out of your comfort zone. Think painting with a twist or karaoke. Anything you wouldn’t normally do.
6. Sports: Go to a sporting event. If you don’t have any major league or minor league teams in your area, go to a high school event or even check out little league! Make sure to grab a snow cone if you do!
7. Outside: Sunshine is my absolute favorite. Have a picnic in the park, go biking or hiking. Take a walk around your neighborhood or look at the starts together.
8. Romantic: Do something romantic together. If a candle light dinner and dancing is your thing, go for it.
9. Musical: Concerts are a lot of fun, even local ones. We have fun spots where you can listen to live music in San Antonio that are great. You could also see a play or musical.
10. Cultural: Think art gallery, museum or even the library.
11. Double: Go on a double date with friends. Dinner and a fun activity or a game night are perfect with friends. Grilling out is also a lot of fun.
12. Giving: Serve together. I love volunteering with husband and making a date out of it is even better.
13. Thrilling: Theme park time. Think Six Flags or water park. I mean Disney would be a great option but we don’t live anywhere near it. Amusement parks are so much fun and one of my favorite things to do with my husband.
14. Foodie: Take a cooking class together or make a dinner from scratch.
15. Old School: Travel back in time together and look at old photos or drive around your hometown together.
Check out this month’s featured sponsor: