20 Questions To Ask Your Spouse
Okay, who doesn’t love the game 20 questions? My husband… thats who..lol But seriously, if he is reading this post, he is rolling his eyes, but I think he secretly likes that I want to know everything about him. Honestly, my husband and I have been together for 12 years, so we tend to win at games like this because we know each other so well. I like to think its because we study each other a lot and pay attention to what the other one likes and dislikes. You are probably thinking this might be a lame post right about now, but listen – Here are 20 “deep” questions to ask your spouse? And HINT HINT: You probably shouldn’t do this all in one sitting, your husband might hate you for all the “feelings”.
- What are three things you love about me and one thing I can be better at?
- How can I show you how much I appreciate you?
- What blessings do you see in our marriage?
- What areas can we work on in our marriage?
- What song do you think best fits our relationship right now?
- What is your biggest dream right now?
- How can I help you reach your dream?
- What is your biggest fear right now?
- What is frustrating you right now that I can work on?
- If you could exchange one “Chore” with me what would it be?
- How do I make you feel special?
- What is your favorite thing we do together?
- What do you wish we did more together?
- If we could get rid of one thing in our busy schedule what would you get rid of?
- What is one small thing I can do for you every day?
- If you could throw away one item in my closet what would it be?
- What is your favorite family tradition from your childhood?
- What traditions do you want us to have for our family?
- What is the biggest issue in our marriage?
- What are we best at in our marriage?
I hope these 20 questions help you dig in deeper with your spouse. Please, please don’t ask these all in one setting, these are meant to be fun, enriching marriage questions to ponder over with your spouse. While I do play on the fun “20 questions game” theme, I hope these help you dive deeper into your marriage. Remember, not hurt feelings, have true, honest communication.