Easy No-Cook Tailgating Dip Recipe
This post is sponsored by Conagra, however, all opinions are my own.
I don’t know about you, but I am always rushing to get to any event or party. Our schedule is typically jam packed, so I need quick and easy items to take to events. It is tailgating season, so I thought I would not only share an easy, no-cook tailgating dip recipe with you, but also share a few of my tailgating hacks with you along the way. One of the easiest ways to prep for a tailgating party is by using a no-cook recipe that you can make on the go – and my favorite, Walmart Online Grocery Pickup. Like I mentioned, I need easy and convenient. By ordering the items I need online, I can just drive up, they bring me the items I need, and I am good to go!
Instead of buying pre-made food – just pick up essentials like Hebrew National Beef Franks, RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Rosarita refried beans for quick/easy tailgate food! I like to bring my easy, no-cook tailgating dip recipe – chili cheese bean dip. It is a layered dip that you can easily make on the go with no cooking required, plus it is delicious and big crowd favorite!
1 can of RO*TEL®
1 can of Rosarita refried beans
Package of Cream Cheese
1 can of Chili
1 – 1 1/2 Cups of Grated Cheese
1. First, I typically start with a disposable plastic dish to make my dip in so that I don’t have to worry about one of mine getting messed up or forgotten. You can easily just add this item to your Walmart Online Grocery Pickup list.
2. Then, spread the Rosarita refried beans across the bottom of the container. I love using Rosarita refried bans because they have a delicious, authentic Mexican-style taste.
3. Next, spread the cream cheese on top of the refried beans.
4. After that, spread the RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies on top of the cream cheese. I like using RO*TEL for this recipe because of the zesty green chilies and mix of spices.
4. Next, I spread the chili on top of the RO*TEL.
5. Finally, I top the dip with grated cheese.
Now, here is the best part. It is a tailgating party, so you need food that pairs well with others and is versatile. I love to pair with traditional tortilla chips and Hebrew National Beef Franks for the best flavors. This is a chili cheese no cook dip that is perfect with hot dogs and other grilling favorites. I like using Hebrew National Beef Franks because they are made with 100% Kosher beef products from the front half of the cow. All hot dogs are not created equal; why settle for the rest?
I seriously can’t express enough how delicious this recipe is and how perfect it is for tailgating parties. Plus, you can get all of the ingredients you need at Walmart using Online Grocery Pickup for an easy stop on the way to your tailgating party. The entire prep time is less than 10 minutes and it is sure to be hit! For more quick and easy tailgating recipes click here!