Quick and Easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips. All opinions are 100% mine.
We are constantly on the go, so I love having quick and easy dinner options in our line up that the whole family enjoys. Today, I wanted to share my quick and easy chicken parmesan sliders recipe and why our little family loves them so much. My family can be really picky, so dinner time is tough some days, but they love this recipe. I can grab everything I need at HEB then serve it in less than five minutes. Now thats a big time mom win!
First things first, lets talk ingredients. There are several ways to make chicken parmesan sliders, but I am focusing on the quickest way today for the sake of an easy meal. I like to start with Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips. They are made with 100% all-natural* chicken (No artificial ingredients, minimally processed) and now are new and improved and even crispier! Plus, from 10/14 – 11/10 you can use this coupon for $1 off!
Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
Parmesan Cheese slices
1. Heat up the Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips (Microwave for the quickest results)
2. Lay out slider buns in a oven or microwave safe pan.
3. Place cooked Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips on top of slider buns
4. Top the Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips with half a slice of parmesan cheese
5. Top the parmesan cheese with a spoonful of tomato sauce
6. Heat the sliders in the oven on low or in the microwave for 20 seconds until desired temp or toasting is met
And, you’re done! I typically cook these the quick way in the microwave, because this is a dinner we eat on nights where we are in a hurry. My whole family loves these and the Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips are the kicker! They are so delicious and easily make this recipe the best. I hope this recipe helps you put a dinner on the table for your family quickly that they will love! Also, don’t forget to use the HEB Digital Coupon for $1 off Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips at HEB good from 10/14 – 11/10.