This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerServed #CollectiveBias
I cannot believe its May already! May means warm weather, cook outs, family time, pool days, Memorial Day and that summer is upon us!! If you can’t tell by all my exclamations, I am very excited for summer this year. With all of the family and friend hangouts coming up, I wanted to share a new recipe I created that is perfect for entertaining large groups of people and ringing in Summer. I mean, anything with Chili is an American Classic and this Chili Cheese Avocado Dip is great for Memorial Day celebrations.
1 can of RO*TEL®
2 Fresh Avocados
Package of Cream Cheese
1 can of Chili or homemade Chili
1 – 1 1/2 Cups of Grated Cheese
Tortilla Chips or Chips of Choice
1. First, spread the cream cheese on the bottom of the bowl you are using. I like to use a pie pan, because the depth is perfect for this recipe.
2. Next, spread the RO*TEL on top of the cream cheese
3. Then, cut up the avocado and place half of them on top of the RO*TEL.
4. Next, spread the chili on top of the avocado/RO*TEL mixture.
5. Then, place the rest of the avocados on top of the Chili.
6. Then, add the cheese to the top and cook in the microwave for 4-5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
7. Serve and ENJOY with chips!
I seriously can’t express enough how delicious this recipe is and how perfect it is for summer gatherings. Plus, you can get all of the ingredients you need at Walmart and the entire prep time is less than 10 minutes. It makes this recipe so quick and easy. We love hanging out with our parents by the lake and I know I will be making this recipe a lot this summer. To find more summer cookout inspiration, be sure to check out these fun twists on American Favorites in the link!