Today is my last day being 23! I can’t say i’m not sad to see it go. 23 was good to me, but I am definitely excited to see 24.
1. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe. Trust. Let go. And see what happens.
2. Laughter really is the best medicine.
3. Sometimes, what you are most afraid of doing, is the very thing that will set you F R E E.
4. The point of our lives is to bring a taste of Jesus to the broken mess we are in.
5. I eat more cereal than the average person.
6. You will go through seasons in your marriage. Never give up, because seasons will change.
7. Buying a house is extremely fun and such a blessing.
8. However, having your house robbed is not fun, and is stressful
9. It’s okay to be sad, but don’t let it define you.
10. There is beauty in walking away.
11. No show will ever come close to One Tree Hill. Pretty Little Liars is amazing… but there is only One, Tree Hill.
12. Make time to do things you love that bring you joy throughout your day.
13. I love music and quotes.
14. I don’t think I will every fully understand why people you love have to suffer.
15. Passion Tea Lemonades are my jam.
16. Just because life isn’t going according to “my list” doesn’t mean anything. Life is breathtakingly beautiful. Sit back, and enjoy.
17. Sunshine makes me happy.
19. I prefer when people speak truth and don’t sugar coat things.
20. Sometimes girls nights are just necessary.
21. LIFE GOES ON.
22. Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
23. “What I’ve learned from life so far is that for every inch of sadness lies a foot of happiness ahead. I’ve learned that the simplest of times brings the grandest of pleasures and that the hardest goodbyes often lead to the best hellos. I’ve learned that crazy chances guide us to unexpected discoveries and that the tough times unveil the sincerity in people. I’ve learned that you have to hold onto your smile everyday and free yourself of that frown.”