Don’t let “I love you” turn into just an everyday phrase. Through thoughtful words or actions, you can put a little extra meaning behind “I love you” and show someone how much you care. Sometimes, it just takes a little extra thought or creativity to make a difference in someones day. You never know how much they might need an extra boost of love!
1. Leave a love note around the house for them
2. Make heart shaped food (cinnamon rolls, pancakes)
3. Get them a small gift they have been wanting just because
4. Text them in the middle of the day just to say I love you
5. Find a picture from when you first dated and write “I’ve loved you for ___ days on the back”
6. Write a note for them on the shower wall from the steam
7. Do one of their chores for them (take out the trash, unload the dishwasher)
8. Leave fun sticky notes around the house for them (milk, toothbrush, etc)
9. Write with lipstick on the bathroom mirror
10. Make their favorite dinner
11. Make a DIY “I love you because…” frame – there a ton of them floating around Pinterest
12. Visit a memorable place from your relationship. Go back to where you kissed for the first time, or proposed, etc.
13. Set an alarm in their phone that will go off in the middle of the day with special words
14. Make a playlist of “your songs” and leave it in their car
15. Compliment them, often.
16. After work scavenger hunt – Start at the front door and leave them notes and hints around the house that lead to you.
17. Hold hands while watching a movie, or walking through a parking lot
18. Recreate your first movie night together
19. Give them a massage after a long day
20. Just say it, “I love you” everyday