I am super excited to share about two new looks with you today from Mary Kay®. These stunning looks–created by Luis Casco, who is a Mary Kay® Global Makeup Artist–were featured on Project Runway. The colors and tones in these looks are absolutely stunning and perfect for heading into fall.
The first look is called the “Sculpted Look” and focuses on your lips and brows. Follow these Steps for the prefect look:
1. Use the Mechanical Brow Liner to fill in your brows.
2. Use an Eye Smudge Brush to apply Hazelnut Mineral Eye Color to the highest points of the brows to give them more color.
3. Use the Brow Gel to set the brows in place.
4. This look is meant to have a soft eye color, so use Rosegold Mineral Eye Color on your eyes and Crystalline Mineral Eye Color to highlight under your brow for contrast.
5. Apply Black Eyeliner
6. Apply Lash Love Mascara in Black
7. Use the Mineral Cheek Color Due in Juicy Guava for your cheek color. Be sure to sue the highlighter color to brighten your face.
8. Top off the look with True Dimensions Lipstick in Spice ‘N’ Nice and sculpt your lips with Dark Chocolate Lip Liner. You can also use a Beauty Blotter tissue to create a longer lasting semi-matte look, just lightly blot your lips with one of the tissues.
The second look focuses on your eyes and cheeks. It is called Bronze Glow and is my favorite of the two. Here are the steps to get my favorite look:
1. Use a powder brush to apply Bronzing Powder in Light-Medium to the high points of your face that the sun would naturally hit to create a sun-kissed look. For me, this is my forehead, cheek bones, bridge of my nose and tip of my chin.
2. Apply Mineral Cheek Duo in Spiced Poppy to your cheeks and make sure to use the highlighter shade on top to give it a little extra shine.
3. Eye Shadow time! Apply Amber Blaze and Gold Coast Mineral Eye Color to your eyelid. Also apply Precious Pink Mineral Eye Color to your crease to add an extra dimension.
4. Top with Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black
5. Add a few coats of Lash Love Lengthening Mascara.
6. Finish the look with NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Beach Bronze.
Bronze Glow is my favorite because of the bronzing highlights. For more beauty looks and information on Mary Kay® products, you can visit their website, visit the Mary Kay® Project Runway page, follow them on Facebook, and watch their videos on Youtube!
Leave a comment below letting me know which look sounds more like you for a chance to win a Mary Kay® prize pack. Each comment will automatically be entered to win. Don’t forget to leave your email with your comment!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/31/2015 – 9/27/2015
Be sure to visit Mary Kay’s brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!