This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SendHallmark #CollectiveBias
Our children’s teachers spend a lot of time with our Kids and most of the time, without much appreciation or thanks. Today I wanted to share a list Christmas Gift idea for Teachers I came up with for this year. I was inspired by Hallmark Cards as I was shopping at Walmart last week. I picked up a few Hallmark Cards for Brooke’s teachers and other people in our life. The cards add an extra special touch to each of these gifts.
- Hand Soap or Candle – “Merry Christmas to a “scent”-sational Teacher!”
- Lip Balm – “Merry Christmas, You’re the Balm!”
- Markers or craft goodies – “Hope you have a Re-MARK-able holiday season!”
- Nail Polish – “For your “mistle” toes!”
- Christmas Socks – “Wishing you a warm and cozy Christmas season”
- Redbox Rental and Popcorn – “Merry Christmas and to all… A Movie Night”
- Cookie Mix, Mitten, Whisk – “We WISK you a Merry Christmas”
- Dinner gift card and candy – “Its such a TREAT to have you as a teacher – Merry Christmas”
- Starbucks gift card and mug ” Thanks a LATTE for all you do – Merry Christmas”
- Mason Jar filled with dessert/candy/gift card/etc – “Hope you have an Uh-Mason Christmas”
Step 1: Gather Supplies and Hallmark Cards at Walmart
Step 2: Assemble Dessert (Mix in 1/2 stick of butter, 1 cup of powdered sugar, 8oz of cream cheese, 2 packs of instant chocolate pudding mix, 3 cups of milk, 1 tub of cool whip and 1 box of crushed oreos)
Step 3: Put dessert in Masson Jar, tie on printable and write a heartfelt message in your Hallmark Card
Step 4: Give your gift!
While a tag with a fun saying is great, nothing is more special than a heartfelt Hallmark Card. I hope my Hallmark greeting cards send a little extra cheer this holiday season. Hallmark greeting cards are always perfect to send to the people you love on any occasion. Click here to save $1.00 off of a two Hallmark Greeting Card purchase at Walmart, minimum $1.00 purchase required. Take advantage of the savings and #SendHallmark this holiday season!
Check out this month’s featured sponsor: