How To Whiten Sensitive Teeth
Have you seen all of the whitening products on the market and thought, “those just won’t work for me, my teeth are too sensitive?” Welcome to the club! I have been a huge fan of taking steps to keep my teeth whiter, and thus my smile brighter since my senior year in high school (yikes, that seems like so long ago now)!
At the first sign of sensitive teeth, my dentist recommended Sensodyne® tooth paste. It is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth, because its formulations include a clinically proven ingredient that works to help relieve tooth pain due to sensitive teeth, when the product is used twice daily as directed.
After making the switch to Sensodyne®, I noticed an improvement in my teeth sensitivity and so, when I saw their NEW Sensodyne® True White® toothpaste, I was really excited to try it.
With Sensodyne® True White® you can have both sensitivity relief and whiter teeth. It comes in Mint and Extra Fresh flavors. Its 10X less abrasive than many leading whitening toothpastes (Based on Relative Dentin Abrasivity testing against 15 products in the top 80% of the whitening toothpaste market).
Here are the three easy steps to whiten sensitive teeth:
- If you’re a sensitivity sufferer, when deciding on a whitening toothpaste, be sure to choose a low-abrasion formula that can help protect your sensitive teeth from further damage. I obviously recommend purchasing Sensodyne® True White®: I started with the mint flavor and really enjoy it. Flavor is always important, but does this toothpaste really work? It has helped me to remove stains with minimal wear to sensitive areas and leaves a protective shield to help prevent new stains from forming*.
- Sensodyne® True White® is proven to help relieve the pain of sensitivity, but only with twice daily brushing. Therefore, you should be using it twice a day for the best results.
- Repeat. Repeat. Tooth Sensitivity is a permanent condition, but it’s easy to manage when you use Sensodyne® twice a day, every day to treat tooth sensitivity.
If you are interested in trying the NEW Sensodyne® True White® toothpaste, be sure to grab this $1 coupon. Sensodyne® is available at most major retailers in the oral care aisle. Distribution varies, but most retailers carry Sensodyne® True White® (excluding the Dollar Channel/Discount stores and Club/Warehouse).
You can see my pictures above, but for more testimonials and product information, check out their Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube page.
Want to win a $100 Visa gift card? Leave a comment. Easy Peasy!
*With twice daily brushing.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/6/2016 – 9/30/2016
Be sure to visit the Sensodyne® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Sensodyne® or GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare