Taking the time the week of the New Year to look back on the previous year, is always so interesting to me. It is easy to get caught up in the day to day things that keep us busy and not take the time to reflect on everything going on in our lives. When I sat down to write this post, I was amazed looking back at the posts I have written this year. In my mind, I have felt busy and not as in tune with blogging lately, but looking back, I see what an awesome year it has been on this here blog. It made my heart really happy and I feel incredibly blessed. Here are the top viewed posts of 2014:
14. September Stitch Fix – I started ordering from Stitch Fix this year and have loved it! I am pregnant now as most of you know, so I have slowed down on receiving boxes (even though they do make boxes with maternity clothes). I’m looking forward to getting a new box soon, but this one was my favorite!
13. The Best Marriage Advice So Far – This past year has been pretty tough for me and this advice was so true for my life, not just marriage.
12. 10 Ways to Pursue God (Part 2) – This post was the second post of three part series about pursuit. These three posts may be my favorite of 2014.
11. 10 Ways to Pursue Your Husband (Part 3) – Part 3 of the series I just mentioned above.
10. It’s A… – 2014 brought an amazing unexpected blessing of a little baby growing inside me. Finding out the gender of our sweet baby was amazing. I don’t think I will ever forget the joy and feeling on that day.
9. Are you trying to change him? – Your role as a wife is not to change your husband, but to love him. This is both extremely humbling and life changing.
8. 5 Ways to Turn His Bad Day Around – I love this post too! I love how my attitude can turn my husbands bad day around.
7. How We Found Out… – Finding out we are pregnant was by far the biggest blessing of 2014! I still can’t believe it sometimes. I can’t wait to see all the joys that 2015 brings.
6. 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Marriage – This was the first marriage post I wrote in 2014 and it was a goodie. Starting out the year with your focus on God and your marriage is not a bad way to start.
5. 20 Ways of a Godly Wife – This post goes through Proverbs 31 and hits on a few traits of a proverbs 31 wife. I am by no means perfect, none of us are, however, I love learning more about being a Godly wife and striving to become better.
4. 10 Comforting Verses When You Feel Sadness – This year has brought a lot of sadness and this is a post I personally have gone back to over and over.
3. 1 Question to Ask Your Husband Everyday – I loved this post because it was a super venerable moment in marriage and I hope it encouraged all of you to engage with your husband.
2. 20 Ways to say I Love You – A fun-filled post on little cute (corny) ways to say I love you.
1. 10 Verses for an Anxious Heart – By far, this post has been my most viewed post of the year and I just wrote it at the end of October. To me, this was extremely encouraging to know that I am not the only one who struggles with anxiousness. I have been incredible blessed and encouraged by all of your emails about this post. I am so thankful God used this post to help so many others during anxious times and I pray that He will continue to do so at the right time.
Check out this month’s featured sponsor: