This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #UnbelievableMoments #CollectiveBias
As the end of March rolls around, that means Basketball will be filling our TV screen constantly and the competition will be in FULL force. Kevin and I make brackets every year to see who the winner will be and place bets. I am not the biggest basketball fan, but I love the competition with Kevin and I love that I have won… EVERY YEAR. Just Saying. Plus, it is a great excuse to make yummy desserts to enjoy with our friends during the games. Insert delicious basketball snack recipe (all items available at Target):
No Bake REESE’S Basketball Dessert with OREO Cookies
What you need:
2 Large Packages of Chocolate Instant Pudding
3 1/2 Cups of Milk
8oz of Cream Cheese
1/2 Stick Butter
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
12oz of Cool Whip
REESE’S Mini Peanut Butter Cups
1. Crumble OREO Cookies finely
2. Cream together cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl
3. Mix in the instant pudding mix and milk into the cream cheese mixture with a rubber spatula and then fold in cool whip.
4. Mix in OREO Cookie crumbles.
6. Decorate the top of the REESE’S Mini Peanut Butter Cups like basketballs and place on top of OREO mixture in serving dish.
7. ENJOY with Coke Zero!!!
- You Don’t Know Zero ‘Til You’ve Tried It. Coke Zero and Target will allow consumers to try a Coke Zero through “Drinkable” advertising which takes traditional advertising elements and makes them actually drinkable – leading to a free 20oz. Coke Zero at Target! Consumers can participate in these unbelievable experiences through a drinkable TV spot, jumbotron and even at CokeZero.com beginning April 2nd. Just come thirsty with your Shazam app ready!
- There will be a REESE’S coupon on the Target Cartwheel App from 3/15 – 4/4. Be sure to take advantage of the offer!
What do you love most about the big games this time of year? Do you and your family have any traditions? I’d love to hear about yours! Leave a comment sharing your game day traditions and what you will pick up from Target.
Check out this month’s featured sponsor: